The latest word in business technology, Cloud Computing offers the promise of true mobility, secure access and enhanced reliability while at the same time establishing a new “risk” element to any system. For with every advantage operating in a well design and integrated ‘Cloud’ environment offers, there is an equally devastating risk to committing so much of your businesses critical data and communication pathways to an offsite resource.
Maximizes the benefits and minimizing the risks is the key, and OmneCorp can provide you with a thorough risk assessment and develop a secure, reliable implementation strategy to ensure that you get the most out of this intriguing new option.
With Cloud computing from OmneCorp Consulting, using, upgrading and maintaining your IT has never been simpler. We’ll reviews your needs and develop a plan to host your technology, software and applications – dramatically reducing the cost of investing in new infrastructure, licensing new software and training new employees.
Cloud Services from OmneCorp let you maximize the power of your office intranet and Internet to increase efficiency, enhance communication, inspire collaboration and simplify teamwork.
Cloud Services from OmneCorp are:
- Scalable – your technology evolves as your business does
- Custom-made – Developed for your unique needs
- True Mobility – Enjoy access from mobile device anywhere, anytime
OmneCorp’s Cloud Services feature a wide range of capabilities to help increase the flexibility and security of your business, including:
- Web Hosting – Web design services that include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting
- Hosted Applications – Collaborate in familiar environments, including Microsoft Outlook and other applications, to enhance business performance
- Hosted Data and Programs – Allow real-time collaboration, store important files online, edit files, blogs and manage mailboxes
Adding a well designed and integrated Cloud Computing element to your business can improve communications and collaboration while allowing team members to better exploit available tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail.
Lastly, for mobile use, we can add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile device compatibility – check with your OmneCorp account representative for more details.